Selasa, 19 Julai 2011

Black Butler Kuroshitsuji

This Kuroshitsuji anime is my favourite anime of all time. 


  I like Sebastian and Ciel so very much.......They are so handsome and cute at the same time...Do you like them too????           

 " My young master, would you like me to massage you to release your tension?" asked the black demon butler, Sebastian as his hand placed on front of his chest and bowed his head.
 
" Hai!" Ciel replied with a smirk on his face.

Two handsome demon butlers are fighting each other over Ciel Phantomhive's soul. 
  
Alois Trancy is the young master of Claude Faustus, a devil demon butler.


"Do you love me with all of your heart and soul, Sebastian?" asked Ciel to his demon butler with tears streaming down his cheeks.


"Yes, I do, My Lord! I'll never let you go." Sebastian replied as he wipe off his young master's tears.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan